"Are You Better Off? 40 Statistics That Will Absolutely Shock You"

JD northgate76 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 10 09:51:57 MDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Tom Matiska <tom.matiska at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

That doesn't sound healthier, just repaired.

> *etc something grandfather's generation never enjoyed. They simply grew
> old and suffered poor eyesight, limited mobility, and died early.   *

With 80% of a person's lifetime medical expenditure occurring in the last
three months of life, our Grandpappy's generation might have had the right
idea.

JD