Why did Romney pick Ryan?

Ernie Lane ernielane at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 11 14:05:10 MDT 2012

On 9/10/2012 11:22 AM, Tom Matiska wrote:

> [...]

I am looking forward to the Ryan-Biden debate.

You know, the debate winner has always been the guy that was able to
tap-dance around the issues best, the guy that was able to obfuscate the
best.  I am positive that this debate will be different:  Ryan will be
substantive, Biden will be Biden.  That is, he'll show himself to be the
dumb fuck he is.