[Rushtalk] Anarchy

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Sun Sep 23 10:15:56 MDT 2012

At 07:39 AM 9/23/2012 -0600, you wrote:
>Paf,
>
>For the Greek word, look at middle Liddell for the adjective,
>definition III starting from this hyperlink:
>
><http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph?l=%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BF%CF%82&la=greek#lexicon>
>
>For understanding life in the modern world, the classics have been
>essential for me, almost life-saving, at least sanity-preserving.
>
>Best,

Apparently the server is "busy" for the above link.
I'll look later.
I met a man who teaches "Reading the New Testament in Greek" at the
<http://www.sewanee.edu/>University of the South. If it wasn't so far
away I'd take the course just for the fun of it. I actually did buy a
book to try to learn Greek. I can do the alphabet. I gave up after that.
Paf Dvorak

notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info