[Rushtalk] NFL Outrage

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Tue Sep 25 09:23:33 MDT 2012

--- On Tue, 9/25/12, Dennis Putnam, Jr. <dput at bellsouth.net> wrote:

From: Dennis Putnam, Jr. <dput at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [Rushtalk] NFL Outrage
To: "'Rushtalk Discussion List'" <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 8:58 AM

As I scour the news headlines this morning I am simply amazed that the number 1 story on almost every news site is about the NFL replacement ref debacle.  To read about the outrage Americans have over this is incredible.  Americans seem to be more concerned about the NFL than they are about the fact that their country is collapsing.  Most people seem to be oblivious to this fact.  Well in a few more years they can bitch about not having any NFL at all as the country slides into economic ruin!

Where we going with this analogy?   People are unhappy with the loss of proper order.  Should the NFL have less rules and no referees?  Is more disorder the answer?

Tom