[Rushtalk] A healtcare warning

Dennis Putnam, Jr. dput at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 27 10:14:44 MDT 2012

And yet the government pass the  Patriot Act and NDAA, both of which are
unconstitutional.   Our government is no longer "our" government.  It has
been hijacked by a bunch of offshore globalists.

The next time you're at the doctor, ask him if he is using an electronic
health records system.  We have some doctors in our area who are not
complying and going to cash only services.  Of course they are losing
patient because of this.