[Rushtalk] Myth and Truth About Libertarianism

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Sun Sep 30 11:23:47 MDT 2012

At 06:33 AM 9/30/2012 -0700, you wrote:
>roads would no longer be maintained and insured by government. I'm
>guessing folks would want to continue to travel upon them and would
>tacitly agree to not forcefully *take* them.
>
>And this, to me, is where your whole ideal crumbles:  the idea that
>330,000,000 would tacitly agree on anything.

We do right now. The vast majority of us tacitly agree not to rob,
rape, steal, murder or commit fraud.
The written laws certainly don't prevent robbery, theft, fraud, rape or murder.
Why do you imagine we (the vast majority) don't commit these crime?
Fear of punishment? Possibly, but more than likely its because we are
anarchists working under natural law in spite of the reams of paper
where the governments laws are written.
Paf Dvorak

notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info