[Rushtalk] Myth and Truth About Libertarianism

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Sun Sep 30 11:36:09 MDT 2012

At 10:55 AM 9/30/2012 -0400, you wrote:
>You have no idea what you're talking about.  I converted.  A converted Jew
>is the same as only other Jew. It is fully Torah.  I know what I'm talking
>about.

Dennis Jr is right.
My friend's granny insisted his bride-to-be convert. She had to learn
enough Hebrew to pass the test, learn all about the religion and the
history and there was a ceremony. She got a hat and a pin and the
right to exclaim "Oy!" at appropriate times.
She now makes some mean gribenes & schmaltz. Her chopped chicken
liver ain't half bad either.