[Rushtalk] Liar-In-Chief

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 1 18:28:45 MDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 11:32 -0700, Steven Laib wrote:
> Just imagine if that were to happen.  The administration would end up
> with both feet in its collective mouth at the same time.  Wish it
> could happen.
> BHO would be in who knows where if he opened his mouth just once.

I had a sort of waking dream about shaking hands with ObombA at some
event and his skin turned white then and there.
Unfortunately I am not a geneticist and so do not know how to infect
someone with vitiliago.

-- CWSIV
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh