[Rushtalk] Lawsuit over health care tax could kill ‘Obamacare’

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 10:07:33 MDT 2013

         There are also idiots called "Navigators" (and you all
thought that was an SUV made by Lincoln, I'll bet!). What these are
will be people (union thugs, likely) specifically federally hired
(with no background in healthcare) to guide you through the Obamacare
paperwork process. California has asked for 21,000. You just know
this will reach into the hundreds of thousands of people. Where is
the money gonna come from?