[Rushtalk] Is There Something We Don't Know About The First Couple?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 10:09:00 MDT 2013

Michelle Obama Calls Herself a ‘Busy Single Mother’

First lady Michelle Obama accidentally referred
to herself as a “single mother” during a local TV
interview Thursday ­ before swiftly correcting herself.

She made the comment during an interview with the
CBS affiliate in Burlington, Vt.

While discussing efforts to help under-served
communities, the first lady tried to make the
point that she’s been in the shoes of a “busy” mother.

“Believe me, as a busy,
<http://visiontoamerica.com/14512/michelle-obama-calls-herself-a-busy-single-mother/#>single
mother,” she said, before pausing to correct
herself. “Or, I shouldn’t say single ­ as a busy
mother, sometimes you know when you’ve got the
husband who’s president, it can feel a little single. But he’s there.”

She went on to say that before she came to the
White House she was a “busy mom” juggling work
with
<http://visiontoamerica.com/14512/michelle-obama-calls-herself-a-busy-single-mother/#>raising
her kids.

<http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/michelle-obama-refers-to-herself-as-single-mother/>Post