[Rushtalk] Is There Something We Don't Know About The First Couple?

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 10:19:35 MDT 2013

BFD

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com [mailto:rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com] On
Behalf Of John A. Quayle
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 9:09 AM
To: Rushtalk
Subject: [Rushtalk] Is There Something We Don't Know About The First Couple?

Michelle Obama Calls Herself a 'Busy Single Mother'

First lady Michelle Obama accidentally referred to herself as a "single
mother" during a local TV interview Thursday - before swiftly correcting
herself.

She made the comment during an interview with the CBS affiliate in
Burlington, Vt.

While discussing efforts to help under-served communities, the first lady
tried to make the point that she's been in the shoes of a "busy" mother.

"Believe me, as a busy, single mother
<http://visiontoamerica.com/14512/michelle-obama-calls-herself-a-busy-single
-mother/> ," she said, before pausing to correct herself. "Or, I shouldn't
say single - as a busy mother, sometimes you know when you've got the
husband who's president, it can feel a little single. But he's there."

She went on to say that before she came to the White House she was a "busy
mom" juggling work with raising
<http://visiontoamerica.com/14512/michelle-obama-calls-herself-a-busy-single
-mother/>  her kids.

Post Continues on www.foxnews.com