[Rushtalk] PAUL RYAN'S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sun Apr 7 08:50:51 MDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 09:05 -0400, Phillip Gerdes wrote:

> * TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
>
> The question is, what is all this doing in the budget in the first place ?

A good start if he can get them all through.  I wonder how much we save
by ending welfare in the first year?
Enough to bring the end of the democrat party domination in large cities
because the slaves either get jobs or starve.

CWSIV
--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh