[Rushtalk] PAUL RYAN'S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 13:31:20 MDT 2013

I'll amend my suggestion to Carl.  Should read:  White, male, property
owners, under 40?  30? 25?

I've learned a lot about economics here in this group.  And I admit I pay
far more attention to the subject than I ever used to - thanks mostly to
this group.

And the biggest lesson I've learned:  get any ten self-professed experts
together (and there most certainly is shortage herein), and they won't agree
on a single thing except - any random nine of them will agree the tenth is a
complete idiot.