[Rushtalk] North Korea

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 7 17:21:25 MDT 2013

All bluster. All their technology is decades old and in poor condition
including small arms. Their missiles cannot carry nuke warheads yet.
However, since they say they are in a state of war against the US and
the south, I'd shoot down any missile launched anywhere in the country
and say it is self defense based on their statements of war. I'd also
shoot down any military aircraft that leaves their airspace.