[Rushtalk] North Korea

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:25:27 MDT 2013

Dennis, it's so difficult for me to believe that they would even want to
start a conflict, because they should know that any attempt at war on their
part would destroy their country in a short period of time. All you have to
do is look at their country at nighttime and realize there's no power to
even turn on lights at night.

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight