[Rushtalk] North Korea

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 8 09:59:21 MDT 2013

However, you look at it, they have made their threats. We now should
take them at their word. Launch a missile, assume it is targeting the
South or the US and shoot it down. If military aircraft leave their
airspace assume they are making good on their rhetoric and shoot it
down. We should not have to wait until someone dies to defend ourselves
or the south.