[Rushtalk] North Korea

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Tue Apr 9 16:56:04 MDT 2013

I clearly wrote that I don't want to see any killing.  If you want to deduce
from that that I think it is better to see Americans or Koreans killed, that
is certainly your right.

I was sucked once into the Bush doctrine of pre-emption.  I won't make that
mistake again.  You go ahead and take that any way you want.