[Rushtalk] North Korea

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Apr 10 06:50:07 MDT 2013

At 06:54 PM 4/8/2013 -0700, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

>This couldn't play any better into their hands and plans if it were scripted.

I don't know that it isn't.
We know totalitarianism cannot work, no matter the label we or they
pin on it, yet we're not willing to let it die on its own.
When our gov't doesn't allow it to die on its own it puts doubt into
the minds of the ignorant that what we are saying is true.
"If the _______ists had just had a few more years, they could have
proven that _______ism works, but as usual the evil United States
went to war when they (the US) saw that they (the ___________ists)
were rounding the bend toward prosperity. So now we (the _____ists)
have to regroup and try again."

>Why are we always so anxious to go to war? Is all out war with North
>Korea what we really want? Haven't we had enough war for a while?
>Isn't war something we should strive to avoid?

Paf Dvorak

<http://thatswaytoomuch.info/>notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info