[Rushtalk] North Korea

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Apr 10 10:41:01 MDT 2013

Wow.... How Ostrich is that???

One of the more interesting educations I ever got was from spending a few weeks in the archives of the local library reading every TIME, Life, whatever from the 1930's.   Read various rationale for ignoring the winds of war:   Hitler and Mussolini were doing much good. .   We should mind our own business.  Depression era America can't afford to get involved.  Don't let the Jews drag us into "their war".  etc.....   If you only have time for one issue, read TIME Hitler Man of the Year from 1939.  Years into the Holocaust the mag only politely mentions the Jew "disappearance from society"

Reality is the folks who did everything they could to avoid the war did just as much to cause it by empowering the axis leaders with their "peace efforts".

Tom