[Rushtalk] North Korea

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Wed Apr 10 16:45:01 MDT 2013

According to senior military leaders, neither extreme is necessary.  I will
defer to their judgment.  I urge caution, and when I see and hear our
leaders speak, I hear caution.  Even our senior military leaders do not want
to over-react.  Are you pre-empting their experience and wisdom?  Why is
caution so wrong, Dennis?  Why is it so wrong to not want people killed?