[Rushtalk] North Korea

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Wed Apr 10 16:53:35 MDT 2013

War and a tax cut - two bits.

One more war will fix it all.

The war to end all wars.

Preemptive war.

A war to avoid a war.

Ad infinitum.

Our exchange student was right - "screwing for virginity".

Obviously I could be wrong.  I hope not. And I am damned glad that people
far more experienced and wise than any of us here are at the helm.  I don't
want to see some careless under-reaction result in deaths, nor some callous
over-reaction trigger an avoidable war.  And for some reason, wanting to
avoid war is perceived as a bad sentiment among several here.  I wonder why.