[Rushtalk] Fwd: This is NOT a mosquito

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Thu Apr 11 21:47:40 MDT 2013

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/insectdrone.asp

--- On Thu, 4/11/13, Paf Dvorak <notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info> wrote:

From: Paf Dvorak <notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info>
Subject: [Rushtalk] Fwd: This is NOT a mosquito
To: rushtalk at csdco.com
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 11:24 PM

This Is Not A Mosquito!! Look
closely....................Incredible

Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas,
already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely
controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on
you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID
tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window,
or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given
their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is
left with little doubt that police and military may look into these
gadgets next.

(And to think we were worried about West Nile virus!)

And now you know why our government has requested the law be changed
to allow drone surveillance in the United States...

Paf Dvorak

notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----