[Rushtalk] Religion of Peace Alert: Girl Axed 15 Times by BROTHER in Attempted 'Honor Killing'

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Sun Apr 21 21:56:24 MDT 2013

A 17-year-old girl whose brother tried to murder her in an ‘honour
killing’ said she wishes she had died after surviving an axe attack,
disowned by her family for escaping a forced marriage.

At the age of 12, Gul Meena was married off to a 60-year-old man instead
of being sent to school in Pakistan.

Every day he would hit her. She would beg him to stop but he carried on,
ignoring her tears.

My family would hit me when I complained,’ she told CNN. ‘They told me
you belong in your husband’s house – that is your life.’

In November last year, Gul packed a bag and ran away from her husband
with a young Afghan man

http://clashdaily.com/2013/04/religion-of-peace-alert-girl-axed-15-times-by-brother-in-attempted-honor-killing/

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh