[Rushtalk] Why Islamists don't have the right to be mosques, proselytise or institute Sharia Law in America

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Fri Apr 26 19:43:27 MDT 2013

April 9, 2013 by Tim Brown

Publius Huldah Explains Why Islamists Don’t Have the Right to Build
Mosques, Proselytize Or Institute Sharia Law In America

120816-ramadan-hmed-5p.photoblog600

Publius Huldah, a retired attorney, Constitutional scholar and a
gracious contributor to Freedom Outpost, addressed the Act for America
Chapter in Fayetteville, Tennessee recently and demonstrated that the
First Amendment does not give Islamists the right to build mosques,
proselytize, and institute Sharia law in the United States.

She also took time to point out that multiculturalism is not and that
Islam is not a peaceful religion.

“We face a grave threat,” she began. “Islamists are infiltrating our
country and taking over. Our Federal, state and local governments won’t
even acknowledge the threat.”

Publius Huldah points out that the “Islamists seek to replace our
Constitution, our religion and our culture with Sharia, their
totalitarian political, economic, military, social and legal system.

They are making progress and conquering our country because we are not
resisting. We are not resisting because people actually believe
Islamists have ‘constitutional rights’ to build mosques and proselytize
here and that those who oppose them are haters, racists, xenophobes
(someone who hates and fears other cultures), and intolerant.”

“So the dreadful message we are getting from all sources, “she
continues, “is that our Constitution renders us powerless to resist
because, and this is the great lie, the First Amendment gives Islamists
the right to do what they are doing and that oppose them are bad
people.”

Publius Huldah refers to our God given rights as our “shield” against
the Islamic conquest in America and says that a proper understanding of
the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution is needed and this
is what she then sets out to put forth. “Rights come from God. Rights do
not come from the Constitution,” she declared.

 “We cut our own throats, when we say that rights come from the
Constitution. Our sword is our Constitution.”

Publius Huldah then lists four provisions in the Constitution are
available to stop the Islamic conquest in our country.

 One  ;

The “Supremacy Clause” in Article Six, clauses 2 and 3. Since the U.S.
Constitution is the law of our land, there is not a corner of our
country in which Sharia is not forbidden because it is contrary to the
Constitution.

  Two:

 Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1 delegates the power to Congress to
control immigration.

Three:

 Article 4, Section 4 requires the Federal government to protect the
states from invasion.

Four:

 Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15 authorizes Congress to call forth the
militia (the armed citizens) to suppress insurrections and repel
invasion.

She then pointed out that we are allowing an Islamic invasion, and I’ll
add a Hispanic invasion as well, because we simply do not know what the
Declaration of Independence or the Constitution says and that we have
been “conditioned” to think that all cultures are equal and that nothing
special happened when America was formed.

§  Publius Huldah then went on to point out that the prevailing dogma of
our day is that multiculturalism, the belief that all cultures and
religions are equal, is good, except for Western culture which is
really, really bad.

This is also tied to the rhetoric we hear being perpetrated that
unrestricted immigration is a really, really good thing and those that
oppose it are “bad people,” because they are racists and xenophobes.

§  Second she points out the lie of Islam being a peaceful religion.

§  Finally, she pointed out a prevailing dogma that the First Amendment
gives Islamists the right to build mosques, proselytize and institute
Sharia.

The issue of multiculturalism was addressed first and Publius Huldah
points out that those who have sought to destroy us have told us that we
have been bad from our inception claiming the Founders had slaves, were
bad to the Indians and so on. Because many of the founding principles
have not been taught in the public education system for some time, there
is no wonder that many do not understand them, but instead misrepresent
them.

Because of the intimidation of multiculturalists, many are afraid to
claim that the American culture was better in any respects to other
cultures.

 However, Publius Huldah declares, “But we were the shining city on a
hill.

 We were a Christian country, based on Judeo-Christian principles of
morality and civil government.”

 She pointed to the Declaration of Independence’s reference to God as
the Creator, Supreme Judge of the World and as our divine Protector.

Article 7, just above the signatures, recognizes the Lordship of Jesus
Christ she says.

Publius then quotes John Jay from Federalist 2 (additional citation
mine):

“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one
united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the
same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same
principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and
who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side
throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty
and independence.”

While she does note that our culture was not perfect because man is
fallen, the culture that had been established was superior to other
cultures.

 Some of the things she specifically referenced of our imperfections was
slavery.

 “We fixed that (the issue of slavery) at great cost, which is what a
culture deserves when it violates God’s laws,” she said. However, she
now points to the fact that we murder babies which must also be
addressed.

“You can’t protect your culture if you permit it to be overrun by people
with different cultures who import their own inferior cultures and
refuse to embrace your culture,” she declared. “Our Framers knew this.”
This is why they put in writing Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1.

In 1965 multiculturalists insisted that we had to let anyone in. They
hated our culture because it was based upon the Bible.

They set out against our once Puritan, English speaking, and Christian
culture with people from different cultures, religions, and languages
who had no comprehension of limited, civil government set forth in the
Constitution and Bible.

 It was Teddy Kennedy who pushed for the Immigration Act of 1965 and
those that opposed it were silenced by being called names.

 It abolished the National Origins quota system which limited
immigration primarily to those coming from cultures that were similar to
ours.

“Multiculturalism never works. Cultures clash and the sub cultures who
have the most children and are the most violent wipe out the host
culture. It’s happening in Western Europe.”

Publius Huldah said that we don’t need to import Mexican culture because
it is a criminal culture and they need to work that out there, not
import it into the U.S.

“Why is it a good thing to import third world people who don’t share our
language, our culture or our values?” she asks.

With this she transitioned into the Islamic culture and told the
audience she spoke to, “Look at the photos of the mutilated Muslim women
who have been disfigured or murdered by their husbands, fathers and
brothers.

 Look at the way they kill each other.” She went on to speak about
cultures and ethnicities and the need and provision for redemption
through Jesus Christ being available to all men.

 The idea of allowing believers or those of similar culture in smaller
numbers to immigrate here was to force them into the culture, not allow
them to transform it.

 We wanted them to leave their former cultures, languages and such
behind and embrace the American culture.

Publius Huldah then stated there wasn’t a need to spend much time on the
idea that Islam is a “peaceful religion.” She then referenced Allen West
as the only politician who has had the guts to tell the truth about
this, though he did capitulate shortly before his re-election bid last
year in a congressional letter.

 She pointed out that George W. Bush babbled about Islam being peaceful
while Ron Paul tried to say their cruelties and actions were America’s
fault. Paul said what the CIA had said and that was the fact that 9-11
was part of “blowback,” but I’ve never heard him defending their
cruelties under Shariah or such, but the point is taken that Paul is
naive about Islam.

 “Islam is not even a religion,” she said. “Islam is a totalitarian
system which controls every aspect of the lives of those who have the
misfortune to be subjected to it.

It masquerades as a religion in order to intimidate us and to claim what
we have been told are First Amendment protection, but once we understand
that Islam is just another vicious totalitarian system like Communism
and Fascism, we can deal with it.”

She then gave encouraging words to those willing to stand up and demand
that those who are ignorant of Islamic history and what is taking place
around the world today at the hands of Muslims.

 Publius Huldah encouraged people not to be afraid to call out the
multiculturists and show them the photos of what Islam does to its
women.

 “Remember,” she said, “multiculturists are just ignorant little people
who have repeated what they have been told.”

She then took on the final lie in her presentation and that is that the
First Amendment gives Islamists rights to build mosques, proselytize and
institute Sharia.

She then quotes the First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Publius Huldah rightly points out that the First Amendment doesn’t grant
rights to anyone, but rather prohibits Congress from making laws about
religion, speech, the press or assembly.

The states retained powers to make laws about religion and speech. The
states have always held that power and if you say they don’t, then why
is slander, libel, intentional affliction of emotional distress and
other such “speech” considered criminal?

It’s because that is the states’ powers retained under the Constitution.
Many of the states, even following the ratification of the Constitution
had established state religions.

Therefore, Islamists don’t have a right to engage in any of their
activities because the First Amendment restricts Congress, but not the
states from dealing in matters of speech and religion.

 Also it does not put forth any right in the First Amendment.

Publius Huldah then points to the Declaration of Independence and states
that it provides the source from where men’s rights come from, God.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among
Men.”

Therefore, any and all government are there to secure the rights God
gave the people, and I’ll add, to punish evildoers (Romans 13).

They do this primarily by protecting us from those who seek to take from
us our God given rights away from us.

 Liberty is God’s model for society.

“Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants
thereof…”

–Leviticus 25:10

I would highly encourage you to listen to her entire speech. The words
I’ve put together in this article cover up to about the 24 minute mark
where she begins comparison of the Islamist culture to Christian
culture.

 You will find it encouraging.

UPDATE: Many of you have asked how you can obtain a copy of the message
in audio format to send to others, including local and state officials.
Well, I have complied and added a downloadable mp3 file which you can
share or put on CD and give out to educate the masses, including elected
officials.

Please feel free to download the file here or feel free to link to this
article for friends to download from.

Read
more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/publius-huldah-explains-why-islamists-dont-have-the-right-to-build-mosques-proselytize-or-institute-sharia-law-in-america/#ixzz2QKcHtxVk