[Rushtalk] Why Islamists don't have the right to be mosques, proselytise or institute Sharia Law in America

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 05:09:08 MDT 2013


I wouldn't bet the constitutional farm on that argument, Publius.


On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Carl Spitzer <Winblows at lavabit.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> April 9, 2013<http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/publius-huldah-explains-why-islamists-dont-have-the-right-to-build-mosques-proselytize-or-institute-sharia-law-in-america/>
>  by Tim Brown <http://freedomoutpost.com/author/tim/>
>
> Publius Huldah Explains Why Islamists Don’t Have the Right to Build
> Mosques, Proselytize Or Institute Sharia Law In America
>
>
> [image: 120816-ramadan-hmed-5p.photoblog600]<http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/publius-huldah-explains-why-islamists-dont-have-the-right-to-build-mosques-proselytize-or-institute-sharia-law-in-america/>
>
>
> Publius Huldah, a retired attorney, Constitutional scholar and a gracious
> contributor to Freedom Outpost, addressed the Act for America Chapter in
> Fayetteville, Tennessee recently and demonstrated that the First Amendment
> does not give Islamists the right to build mosques, proselytize, and
> institute Sharia law in the United States.
>
> She also took time to point out that multiculturalism is not and that
> Islam is not a peaceful religion.
>
>
> “We face a grave threat,” she began. “Islamists are infiltrating our
> country and taking over. Our Federal, state and local governments won’t
> even acknowledge the threat.”
>
> Publius Huldah points out that the “Islamists seek to replace our
> Constitution, our religion and our culture with Sharia, their totalitarian
> political, economic, military, social and legal system.
>
> They are making progress and conquering our country because we are not
> resisting. We are not resisting because people actually believe Islamists
> have ‘constitutional rights’ to build mosques and proselytize here and that
> those who oppose them are haters, racists, xenophobes (someone who hates
> and fears other cultures), and intolerant.”
>
>
> “So the dreadful message we are getting from all sources, “she continues,
> “is that our Constitution renders us powerless to resist because, and this
> is the great lie, the First Amendment gives Islamists the right to do what
> they are doing and that oppose them are bad people.”
>
>
> Publius Huldah refers to our God given rights as our “shield” against the
> Islamic conquest in America and says that a proper understanding of the
> Declaration of Independence and the Constitution is needed and this is what
> she then sets out to put forth. “Rights come from God. Rights do not come
> from the Constitution,” she declared.
>
>  “We cut our own throats, when we say that rights come from the
> Constitution. Our sword is our Constitution.”
>
>
> Publius Huldah then lists four provisions in the Constitution are
> available to stop the Islamic conquest in our country.
>
>
> * One** * ;
>
> The “Supremacy Clause” in Article Six, clauses 2 and 3. Since the U.S.
> Constitution is the law of our land, there is not a corner of our country
> in which Sharia is not forbidden because it is contrary to the Constitution.
>
>
> *  Two:*
>
> * *Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1 delegates the power to Congress to
> control immigration.
>
>
> *Three:*
>
>  Article 4, Section 4 requires the Federal government to protect the
> states from invasion.
>
>
> *Four:*
>
>  Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15 authorizes Congress to call forth the
> militia (the armed citizens) to suppress insurrections and repel invasion.
>
>
> She then pointed out that we are allowing an Islamic invasion, and I’ll
> add a Hispanic invasion as well, because we simply do not know what the
> Declaration of Independence or the Constitution says and that we have been
> “conditioned” to think that all cultures are equal and that nothing special
> happened when America was formed.
>
>
> §  Publius Huldah then went on to point out that the prevailing dogma of
> our day is that multiculturalism, the belief that all cultures and
> religions are equal, is good, except for Western culture which is really,
> really bad.
>
> This is also tied to the rhetoric we hear being perpetrated that
> unrestricted immigration is a really, really good thing and those that
> oppose it are “bad people,” because they are racists and xenophobes.
>
>
> §  *Second she points out the lie of Islam being a peaceful religion.*
>
>
> §  Finally, she pointed out a prevailing dogma that the First Amendment
> gives Islamists the right to build mosques, proselytize and institute
> Sharia.
>
>
> The issue of multiculturalism was addressed first and Publius Huldah
> points out that those who have sought to destroy us have told us that we
> have been bad from our inception claiming the Founders had slaves, were bad
> to the Indians and so on. Because many of the founding principles have not
> been taught in the public education system for some time, there is no
> wonder that many do not understand them, but instead misrepresent them.
>
>
> Because of the intimidation of multiculturalists, many are afraid to claim
> that the American culture was better in any respects to other cultures.
>
>  However, Publius Huldah declares, “But we were the shining city on a hill.
>
>  We were a Christian country, based on Judeo-Christian principles of
> morality and civil government.”
>
>  She pointed to the Declaration of Independence’s reference to God as the
> Creator, Supreme Judge of the World and as our divine Protector.
>
> Article 7, just above the signatures, recognizes the Lordship of Jesus
> Christ she says.
>
> Publius then quotes John Jay from Federalist 2 (additional citation mine):<http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa02.htm>
>
> *“Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one
> united people — a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the
> same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same
> principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs, and
> who, by their joint counsels, arms, and efforts, fighting side by side
> throughout a long and bloody war, have nobly established general liberty
> and independence.”*
>
>
> While she does note that our culture was not perfect because man is
> fallen, the culture that had been established was superior to other
> cultures.
>
>  Some of the things she specifically referenced of our imperfections was
> slavery.
>
>  “We fixed that (the issue of slavery) at great cost, which is what a
> culture deserves when it violates God’s laws,” she said. However, she now
> points to the fact that we murder babies which must also be addressed.
>
>
> “You can’t protect your culture if you permit it to be overrun by people
> with different cultures who import their own inferior cultures and refuse
> to embrace your culture,” she declared. “Our Framers knew this.” This is
> why they put in writing Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1.
>
>
> In 1965 multiculturalists insisted that we had to let anyone in. They
> hated our culture because it was based upon the Bible.
>
>
> They set out against our once Puritan, English speaking, and Christian
> culture with people from different cultures, religions, and languages who
> had no comprehension of limited, civil government set forth in the
> Constitution and Bible.
>
>
>  It was Teddy Kennedy who pushed for the Immigration Act of 1965 and those
> that opposed it were silenced by being called names.
>
>  It abolished the National Origins quota system which limited immigration
> primarily to those coming from cultures that were similar to ours.
>
> *“Multiculturalism never works. Cultures clash and the sub cultures who
> have the most children and are the most violent wipe out the host culture.
> It’s happening in Western Europe.”*
>
>
> Publius Huldah said that we don’t need to import Mexican culture because
> it is a criminal culture and they need to work that out there, not import
> it into the U.S.
>
>
> *“Why is it a good thing to import third world people who don’t share our
> language, our culture or our values?” she asks.*
>
>
> With this she transitioned into the Islamic culture and told the audience
> she spoke to, “Look at the photos of the mutilated Muslim women who have
> been disfigured or murdered by their husbands, fathers and brothers.
>
>  Look at the way they kill each other.” She went on to speak about
> cultures and ethnicities and the need and provision for redemption through
> Jesus Christ being available to all men.
>
> * The idea of allowing believers or those of similar culture in smaller
> numbers to immigrate here was to force them into the culture, not allow
> them to transform it.*
>
>
>  We wanted them to leave their former cultures, languages and such behind
> and embrace the American culture.
>
>
> Publius Huldah then stated there wasn’t a need to spend much time on the
> idea that Islam is a “peaceful religion.” She then referenced Allen West as
> the only politician who has had the guts to tell the truth about this,
> though he did capitulate shortly before his re-election bid last year in
> a congressional letter.<http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/the-allen-west-congressional-letter-of-pandering-cowardice-to-islam/>
>
>  She pointed out that George W. Bush babbled about Islam being peaceful
> while Ron Paul tried to say their cruelties and actions were America’s
> fault. Paul said what the CIA had said and that was the fact that 9-11 was
> part of “blowback,” but I’ve never heard him defending their cruelties
> under Shariah or such, but the point is taken that Paul is naive about
> Islam.
>
> * “Islam is not even a religion,” she said. “Islam is a totalitarian
> system which controls every aspect of the lives of those who have the
> misfortune to be subjected to it. *
>
> It masquerades as a religion in order to intimidate us and to claim what
> we have been told are First Amendment protection, but once we understand
> that Islam is just another vicious totalitarian system like Communism and
> Fascism, we can deal with it.”
>
>
> She then gave encouraging words to those willing to stand up and demand
> that those who are ignorant of Islamic history and what is taking place
> around the world today at the hands of Muslims.
>
>  Publius Huldah encouraged people not to be afraid to call out the
> multiculturists and show them the photos of what Islam does to its women.
>
>  “Remember,” she said, “multiculturists are just ignorant little people
> who have repeated what they have been told.”
>
>
> She then took on the final lie in her presentation and that is that the
> First Amendment gives Islamists rights to build mosques, proselytize and
> institute Sharia.
>
> She then quotes the First Amendment:
>
> *Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
> prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
> or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
> petition the Government for a redress of grievances.*
>
>
> Publius Huldah rightly points out that the First Amendment doesn’t grant
> rights to anyone, but rather prohibits Congress from making laws about
> religion, speech, the press or assembly.
>
> The states retained powers to make laws about religion and speech. The
> states have always held that power and if you say they don’t, then why is
> slander, libel, intentional affliction of emotional distress and other such
> “speech” considered criminal?
>
> It’s because that is the states’ powers retained under the Constitution.
> Many of the states, even following the ratification of the Constitution had
> established state religions.
>
>
> Therefore, Islamists don’t have a right to engage in any of their
> activities because the First Amendment restricts Congress, but not the
> states from dealing in matters of speech and religion.
>
>  Also it does not put forth any right in the First Amendment.
>
>
> Publius Huldah then points to the Declaration of Independence and states
> that it provides the source from where men’s rights come from, God.
>
> *“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
> equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
> Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
> Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among
> Men.”*
>
>
> Therefore, any and all government are there to secure the rights God gave
> the people, and I’ll add, to punish evildoers (Romans 13).
>
> They do this primarily by protecting us from those who seek to take from
> us our God given rights away from us.
>
>  Liberty is God’s model for society.
>
>
> *“Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants
> thereof…”*
>
> *–Leviticus 25:10*
>
>
> I would highly encourage you to listen to her entire speech. The words
> I’ve put together in this article cover up to about the 24 minute mark
> where she begins comparison of the Islamist culture to Christian culture.
>
>  You will find it encouraging.
>
>
> UPDATE: Many of you have asked how you can obtain a copy of the message in
> audio format to send to others, including local and state officials. Well,
> I have complied and added a downloadable mp3 file which you can share or
> put on CD and give out to educate the masses, including elected officials.
>
> Please feel free to download the file here<http://cdn.freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/PH-On-Islam.mp3>or feel free to link to this article for friends to download from.
>
>
>
> Read more:
> http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/publius-huldah-explains-why-islamists-dont-have-the-right-to-build-mosques-proselytize-or-institute-sharia-law-in-america/#ixzz2QKcHtxVk
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rushtalk mailing list
> Rushtalk at csdco.com
> http://kalos.csdco.com/mailman/listinfo/rushtalk
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://kalos.csdco.com/pipermail/rushtalk/attachments/20130427/cb860857/attachment-0001.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 14442 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://kalos.csdco.com/pipermail/rushtalk/attachments/20130427/cb860857/attachment-0001.jpe 


More information about the Rushtalk mailing list