[Rushtalk] The Commissars Want To Destroy LRC

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 29 09:07:52 MDT 2013

Basically those who love the warfare state and fear Ron Paul, freedom
and peace.
CWSIV

The Commissars Want To Destroy LRC

by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
April 29, 2013

The most despicable group of political gangsters in America want to
destroy this site, and everything it stands for. Who are they? The
neoconservatives.

Originating in Trotskyism, through their cells in New York City in the
1930s, this bunch now controls much of the American right, on which they
have fastened their ideology of constant war, the police state, the
welfare state, militarism, and Soviet-like thought control. If you read
their own books, they are open about their devotion to the "noble lie,"
an idea they got from Plato. It is a virtue, they claim, to lie to the
people, so that the right characters stay in power, under the guidance
of the right advisors.

The neocons are our opposites: pro-war, pro-state, anti-market. They
long for the subjugation of the whole world to the American power elite,
with themselves as the philosopher kings. And they lust to destroy
anyone who disagrees with them.

Since this ideological grouplet has lots of influence in the media, the
government, big business, and big academia, why should they care about a
site like LRC? It’s true that we do have massive traffic, and many
followers all over the world, as we carry on the work of Murray
Rothbard. But again, why would they worry?

The neocons are invariably backed by billionaires. Our supporters are
thousandaires. So why the massive propaganda campaign against us? Why
does it seem like a 1930s Moscow purge, with our side being readied for
show trials?

The merchants of hate on cable TV, in newspapers and magazines, on what
seems like 100 websites that Leon would be proud of, want to send us off
to their version of the gulag, where we can be shut up, and our lives
destroyed.

LRC has felt the force of their demonization machine before. But this
time, the professional loathers are really mad, in both senses.

That’s a medal on my chest, of course, but they’ve stuck the pin in,
too. Anyone who is against their bloody wars, present and planned, and
who influences people against them, must be wrecked.

That is, they fear and despise our ideas, and no lie nor smear nor libel
is beyond them. They will say anything in the cause of more statism and
bloodshed.

Yet the forces of peace and freedom are growing. This is what terrifies
the neocons. They’re weeping tears of resentment and venom. And they
must not be allowed to triumph.

If you want to help LRC, if you want to turn back the neocons’ enmity
and falsehoods, please consider making a donation. It will advance our
ideas, cheer us all up, and drive the bad guys bananas. Now that is a
good day’s work!

PS: The intellectuals of totalitarianism – the nasties who seek to wade
in blood, who cheered on the police state in Boston, who want your every
dime for the government and its oligarchs, who want fascism instead of
free markets, who want to crush our hopes for liberty, are enjoying
their time in the media sun. Help me wipe the smirks off their faces.
Dollars and Bitcoins welcome!

Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. [send him mail], former editorial assistant
to Ludwig von Mises and congressional chief of staff to Ron Paul, is
founder and CEO of the Mises Institute, executor for the estate of
Murray N. Rothbard, and editor of LewRockwell.com. See his books.

Copyright © 2013 by LewRockwell.com. Permission to reprint in whole or
in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.

http://lewrockwell.com/rockwell/commissars-want-to-destroy-lrc.html

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh