[Rushtalk] Is Obama Slowly Cracking Up?

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 29 21:13:19 MDT 2013

Mychal Massie
At a time when many Americans can barely afford Burger King and a movie,
Obama boasts of spending a billion dollars on his re-election campaign.
Questioned at a recent appearance about the spiraling fuel costs, Obama
said, “Get used to it” and with an insouciant grin and chortle, he told
another person at the event, who complained about the effect high fuel
prices were having on his family, to “get a more fuel-efficient car.”

The Obamas behave as if they were sharecroppers living in a trailer and
hit the Powerball, but instead of getting new tires for their trailer
and a new pickup truck, they moved to Washington.  And instead of making
possum pie, with goats and chickens in the front yard, they’re spending
and living large at taxpayer expense opulent vacations, gala balls,
resplendent dinners and exclusive command performances at the White
House, grand date nights, golf, basketball, more golf, exclusive resorts
and still more golf.

Expensive, ill-fitting and ill-chosen wigs and fashions hardly befit the
first lady of the United States.  The Obamas have behaved in every way
but presidential which is why it’s so offensive when we hear Obama say,
in order “to restore fiscal responsibility, we all need to share in the
sacrifice but we don’t have to sacrifice the America we believe in.”

The American people have been sacrificing; it is he and his family who
are behaving as if they’ve never had two nickels to rub together and
now, having hit the mother lode, they’re going to spend away their
feelings of inadequacy at the taxpayers’ expense.

Obama continues to exhibit behavior that, at best, can be described as
mobocratic and, at worst, reveals a deeply damaged individual. In a
February 2010 column, I asked, “Is Obama unraveling?” I wrote that it
was beginning to appear the growing mistrust of him and contempt for his
policies was beginning to have a destabilizing effect on him.

At that time, I wrote that not having things go one’s way can be a
bitter pill, but reasonable people don’t behave as he was behaving. He
had insulted Republicans at their luncheon, where he had been an invited
guest. I had speculated that was, in part, what had led him to falsely
accuse Supreme Court justices before Congress, the nation and the world,
during the 2010 State of the Union address.

It appeared, at that time, as if he were “fraying around the emotional
edges.” That behavior has not abated it has become more pronounced.
While addressing the nation, after being forced to explain the validity
of his unilateral aggression with Libya, America witnessed a petulant
individual scowling and scolding the public for daring to insist he
explain his actions.

But during an afternoon speech to address the budget/debt, he took his
scornful, unstable despotic behavior to depths that should give the
nation cause for concern.  Displaying a dark psychopathy more
representative of an episode of “The Tudors” television series, he
invited Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., to sit in the front row during his
speech and then proceeded to berate both Ryan and Ryan’s budget-cutting
plan. Even liberal Democrats were put off by the act. MSNBC’s Joe
Scarborough questioned the sanity of Obama’s actions.

Today, criticism is coming from all sides. A senior Democrat lawmaker
said, “I have been very disappointed in [Obama], to the point where I’m
embarrassed that I endorsed him. It’s so bad that some of us are
thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of
this guy?” (“Democrats’ Disgust with Obama,” The Daily Beast, April 15,
2011)

Steve McCann wrote: Obama’s speech “was chock full of lies, deceit and
crass fear-mongering. It must be said that [he] is the most dishonest,
deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever
witnessed” (“The Mendacity of Barack Obama,” AmericanThinker.com, April
15, 2011).

McCann continued: “[His] performance was the culmination of four years
of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the
media, including some in the conservative press and political class who
are loath to call [him] what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and
a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright
or by insinuation [against] those who oppose his radical agenda only add
to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his
character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by sycophants around
him.”

With these being among the kinder rebukes being directed at Obama, and
with people becoming less intimidated by his willingness to use race as
a bludgeon, with falling poll numbers in every meaningful category and
an increasingly aggressive tea-party opposition how much longer before
he cracks completely?

The coming months of political life are not going to be pleasant for
Obama.  Possessed by a self-perceived palatine mindset, that in his mind
places him above criticism, how long before he cracks in public?  Can
America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and
misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming
increasingly more contumelious?

Mychal Massie is chairman of the National Leadership Network of Black
Conservatives-Project 21 a conservative black think tank located in
Washington, D.C. He was recognized as the 2008 Conservative Man of the
Year by the Conservative Party of Suffolk County, N.Y.  He is a
nationally recognized political activist, pundit and columnist. He has
appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-SPAN, NBC, Comcast Cable and
talk radio programming nationwide.  A former self-employed business
owner of more than 30 years, Massie can be followed at
mychal-massie.com.

From:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=288657#ixzz1Jxz2lPuD

http://mychal-massie.com/

Good to see there is one grateful freedman in America to stand against hoards of slaves who worship Obomba.

CWSIV