[Rushtalk] Fwd: Intellectual Conservative Daily Update: Racial warfare, Weiner, and NSA spying

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 6 18:30:13 MDT 2013

To view this as a web page, _click here_
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HM?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOB9fcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHr>

Intellectual Conservative News
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBivcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHo>

*Racial Warfare
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBi_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHp>*

By Lisa Fabrizio on August 3, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBiPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHu>
Can you imagine a president of the United States weighing in on criminal
cases before legal proceedings have even commenced? Yet that's precisely
what Barack Obama did in not one, but two incidents involving private
citizens, Trayvon Martin and Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBifcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHv>*

*America's Fascination With Weiner, Spitzer
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBjvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHs>*

By Rachel Alexander on August 1, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBj_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHt>
Americans are so obsessed with fame and sex they are giving sleazy
politicians like Weiner and Spitzer attention they don't deserve,
allowing them to return to public office, the last place these morally
challenged guys belong.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBjPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHy>*

*Political Flu Season:
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBjfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHz>*

By John Harris on Jul 31, 2013 | Share on Facebook
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBgvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHw>
When a person even of Michele Bachmann's moral caliber endorses
systematic invasions of privacy, we must acknowledge that political
power is very unwholesome.
*Full Story>>
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBg_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lHx>*

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this
Intellectual Conservative email because you subscribed to it or someone
forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up:
*SUBSCRIBE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBgPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lH2>

For information on advertising with Intellectual Conservative, please
contact:
*ADVERTISE*
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HS?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBgfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lH3>

*TO OPT OUT*

Remove
<http://news.conservativeemail.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqs9vkHm8SA9MKJGHT7nGHxKLYOBhvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdDM6lH0>your
email address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our
policy.

This email was sent by: Intellectualconservative.com