[Rushtalk] Well, This Is Different!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 00:05:27 MDT 2013

Suspect to Police – I’m Going to be Real With You, I Have a Gun in My A–

August 11 2013
by Dan Cannon
Share This Post
[]
  <http://gunssavelives.net/blog/suspect-to-police-im-going-to-be-real-with-you-i-have-a-gun-in-my-a/#>
[]
 <https://twitter.com/share>Tweet <http://www.reddit.com/submit>
submit to reddit

redeye-man-arrested-after-hiding-gun-in-his-bu-001
Let’s file this one under carry methods that we just don’t approve of.

According to
<http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/local/redeye-man-arrested-after-hiding-gun-in-his-buttocks-prosecutors-20130808,0,4684382.story>RedEyeChicago,
Marco Alvarado, age 20, was arrested for multiple
felonies after firing several rounds in the air
in Chicago neighborhood of South Lawndale.

Alvarado tried to hide the firearm in his, well,
his buttocks as police arrived.

According to the source,

When police approached, Alvarado held his hands
behind his back, the police report said, and
refused to remove them when asked to. He also
swayed from left to right “in a rapid fashion,” the report said.

When officers told Alvarado they planned to take
him into custody for traffic violations, he
allegedly stated, “I’m going to be real with you, I have the gun in my ass.”

Alvarado allegedly fired several shots into the
air. He says he was doing so in self defense to
protect his friend, who was being attacked by at
least four other people. Several eye witness
accounts seem to support that version of events.

However, even if there were attacks, and that can
be proven, this guy is probably still in hot
water. This happened in Chicago, aka one of the
most anti-gun cities in the US, firing warning
shots into the air, especially in a densely
populated area, is never a good idea, and he most
likely broke numerous Illinois gun laws.

Alvarado is being held on a $20,000 bond.