[Rushtalk] Wait Until You See This!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Fri Aug 16 01:25:43 MDT 2013

The only way to prevent this crap is to refuse to use it.
They can probably make you pay for it, but you needn't use it.
Find a doctor who is willing to work under the table, probably a lot
of doctors will retire when it goes into effect.
The government is creating yet another black market. I'm sure stiff
prison time and fines will come next. And probably a War on Evil
black marketeers in the medical industries.

At 12:14 AM 8/16/2013 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:

>Obamacare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections
>

>15 August 2013 /
><http://minutemennews.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-home-inspections/#disqus_thread>0
>comments
>
>Clearly, any family may be visited by federally paid agents for
>almost any reason."
>
>According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.
>
>The Health and Human Services' website states that your family will
>be targeted if you fall under the "high-risk" categories below:
>
>Families where mom is not yet 21.
>
>Families where someone is a tobacco user.
>
>Families where children have low student achievement, developmental
>delays, or disabilities. Families with individuals who are serving
>or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that
>have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments
>outside the United States.
>
>There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a family
>to be "eligible."
>
>In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support
>evidence-based home visiting programs to "help parents and
>children." Individuals from the state will implement these
>leveraging strategies to "enhance program sustainability."
>
>Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,
>
>"This is not a "voluntary" program. The eligible entity receiving
>the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the
>individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the
>improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be
>subject to "intervention" in "school readiness" and
>"social-emotional developmental indicators." A farm family may be
>subject to "intervention" in order to "prevent child injuries." The
>sky is the limit.
>
>Read More:
><http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-home-inspections/#2QfBDkbBZEhuUxVK.99>freedomoutpost.com

Paf Dvorak

"Right and wrong matter more than legal or illegal."
                         -<http://blog.kentforliberty.com/>Kent
McManigal<http://blog.kentforliberty.com/>