[Rushtalk] Wait Until You See This!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 16 06:34:45 MDT 2013

Agreed, but that's what happens when the government interferes in the free markets.  The markets find cracks to squeeze through.

A subject that has been circulating in local talk here in Houston is the boutique medical practice where the doctor has subscribers who pay a monthly fee whether they get care or not.  The business is cash only; no insurance and fees would depend on the target market.

SDL