[Rushtalk] Wait Until You See This!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Fri Aug 16 14:50:34 MDT 2013

At 12:47 PM 8/16/2013 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 03:25 AM 8/16/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>>The only way to prevent this crap is to refuse to use it.
>
>         Or greet 'em at the front door with a loaded Binelli
> tactical shotgun!

Of course, the only way to start to fix what's broken is to make it
so they are afraid of us.
But this entails actions which few Americans want to pursue.
We are not supposed to be afraid of our government!

>JAQ
>

>>They can probably make you pay for it, but you needn't use it.
>>Find a doctor who is willing to work under the table, probably a
>>lot of doctors will retire when it goes into effect.
>>The government is creating yet another black market. I'm sure stiff
>>prison time and fines will come next. And probably a War on Evil
>>black marketeers in the medical industries.
>>

>>At 12:14 AM 8/16/2013 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:
>>

>>>Obamacare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections
>>>

>>>15 August 2013 /
>>><http://minutemennews.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-home-inspections/#disqus_thread>0
>>>comments
>>>
>>>Clearly, any family may be visited by federally paid agents for
>>>almost any reason."
>>>
>>>According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.
>>>
>>>The Health and Human Services' website states that your family
>>>will be targeted if you fall under the "high-risk" categories below:
>>>
>>>Families where mom is not yet 21.
>>>
>>>Families where someone is a tobacco user.
>>>
>>>Families where children have low student achievement,
>>>developmental delays, or disabilities. Families with individuals
>>>who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including
>>>such families that have members of the armed forces who have had
>>>multiple deployments outside the United States.
>>>
>>>There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a
>>>family to be "eligible."
>>>
>>>In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support
>>>evidence-based home visiting programs to "help parents and
>>>children." Individuals from the state will implement these
>>>leveraging strategies to "enhance program sustainability."
>>>
>>>Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,
>>>
>>>"This is not a "voluntary" program. The eligible entity receiving
>>>the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the
>>>individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the
>>>improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may
>>>be subject to "intervention" in "school readiness" and
>>>"social-emotional developmental indicators." A farm family may be
>>>subject to "intervention" in order to "prevent child injuries."
>>>The sky is the limit.
>>>
>>>Read More:
>>><http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/obamacare-provision-forced-home-inspections/#2QfBDkbBZEhuUxVK.99>freedomoutpost.com
>>

>>Paf Dvorak

Paf Dvorak

"Right and wrong matter more than legal or illegal."
                         -<http://blog.kentforliberty.com/>Kent
McManigal<http://blog.kentforliberty.com/>