[Rushtalk] Republican Primary Early poll

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 17 09:41:01 MDT 2013

Of course this means nothing, but I found the results interesting.  Particularly the placement of Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

Personally I wouldn't vote for either of them.  I would support Rand Paul with little reservation.

Recently I opined in an opinion piece that Mitt Romney could have boosted his vote total by taking a half hour to go in front of the
cameras and announce that he was going to appoint Ron Paul to audit the fed.

This poll does, IMO, represent the conservative base that the Repubs have been ignoring.

Our
2016
Presidential
Poll continues