[Rushtalk] The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 00:06:42 MDT 2013

The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Posted on August
17, 2013 1825396a-f0ca-49ff-92db-cee69e869ef3
Only 25? Pretty much everything liberals say is
stupid. Check it out: 25) Seniors love getting
junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of
communicating or feeling like they’re part of the
real world. ­ Harry Reid 24)The number one job
facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as
Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.
­ Joe Biden 23) I took a poo in the woods hunched
over like an animal. It was awesome. ­ Drew
Barrymore 22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein
Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to
assure a victory by Mitt Romney
 this is the plan
of all the insurance companies that are owned by
Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon
Church planned over the last fifty years. ­
Roseanne Barr 21) I do believe that it’s the
first time in history that fire has ever melted
steel. I do believe that it defies physics that
World Trade Center tower 7 ­ building 7, which
collapsed in on itself ­ it is impossible for a
building to fall the way it fell without
explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7.
World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes ­
7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel
was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.
­ Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism 20) Isn’t it a
little racist to call it Black Friday? ­ Joy Behar

Read more at
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/the-25-stupidest-liberal-quotes/#4TKq15AWH7uUYfeJ.99>http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/the-25-stupidest-liberal-quotes/#4TKq15AWH7uUYfeJ.99