[Rushtalk] Thoughts

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 21 07:30:36 MDT 2013

In TB use the add-ons tool to search for Enigmail and install it. That
works very well with GPG (http://gnupg.org), which you would also need
to install. There is an equivalent plug-in for virtually every mail
reader including Outlook, which all work well with GPG (Windows, Linux
and OS X). If anyone wants to pursue setting up GPG, you can email me
off list and I'd be glad to assist, although it is not really very hard
once you understand the public/private key pair concept.