[Rushtalk] Thoughts

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Aug 21 09:42:18 MDT 2013

I believe our "security"(spy) agencies were in on the ground floor of the encryption business. They probably laugh whenever someone buys one of their products.   As far as being targeted as for being conservative that horse is out of the barn too.  Every click we make online paints that picture. When I googled a replacement gasket for mom's old pressure cooker flags had to go up.    On the slim chance you're not a watch list just use encryption, and be on the mother of all watch lists.

Most importantly, I don't write anything you don't want them to read.  Once they get you to whisper in the alley you've surrendered.   Is that really free speech anymore?     Let them hear it... in their face.... loud and clear...

Tom