[Rushtalk] Thoughts

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Aug 21 10:33:53 MDT 2013

I suspect the Feds anger with the encryption folks was for show. They have to be laughing.   The computing power required is a drop in the bucket(pun intended) for the Utah spy center.

Most importantly.... why encrypt political speech here?    1st doesn't protect my right to whisper in the alley, and the 2nd doesn't protect my right to hide my guns.  Use your rights properly or lose them.

Tom