[Rushtalk] Thoughts

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Sun Aug 25 06:50:28 MDT 2013

At 09:30 AM 8/21/2013 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
>In TB use the add-ons tool to search for Enigmail and install it.
>That works very well with GPG (<http://gnupg.org>http://gnupg.org),
>which you would also need to install. There is an equivalent plug-in
>for virtually every mail reader including Outlook, which all work
>well with GPG (Windows, Linux and OS X). If anyone wants to pursue
>setting up GPG, you can email me off list and I'd be glad to assist,
>although it is not really very hard once you understand the
>public/private key pair concept.

I'm glad I can read your messages now with Eudora since you turned
*something* off (not sure what) but I use PGP with this computer (XP)
and with Win7 (also Eudora) and GPG with my linux mint (Thunderbird).
I'd be interested in using it with both.
(I signed up to rushtalk under a different nic (using Mint & T-bird)
just so I could read your posts and now I don't have to use it and
never have (as yet).)

>On 8/21/2013 9:12 AM, Steven Laib wrote:
>>A good point Dennis;
>>is there anything that works well with Thunderbird on a Mac?
>>
>>SDL

Paf Dvorak

Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear!