[Rushtalk] partial redaction: POSSIBLE EMERGENCY ALERT FOR FEMA REGION 3" on Constitutional Emergency

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 27 12:21:18 MDT 2013

I received a letter from a friend whom I will call here Mr. T
containing a partial redaction of the FEMA Zone 3 Alert. My friend's
(words in green) says he finds it "troubling" but does not explain
the cause of his finding. Does he find it troubling because of the
overwhelming power to inflict Marshall Law using foreign troops, or
does he find it troubling that other Americans would fear
this?  Again  (in green)  "right wing fear monger who predicts the
inevitable", does he believe this is actually inevitable, or only
falsely predicted?

There is no question that disasters can happen. EMP attacks be they
by a foe, or by a natural source such as the sun are very real
possibility that could in an instant send us back to the dark ages.
In the context of Ron Emanuel's statement "never let a crisis go to
waste" can we really trust our government to react to a crisis
without taking advantage to install and enslave us in never ending
Marshall Law? For that matter can we even trust our government not to
manufacture such a disaster?

Why the need for foreign troops? Could it be that they would be less
hesitant to kill Americans?

How about the idea expressed by many that "right wing" is extreme.
Note by the link to follow that this definition by our government now
extends to those that believe in individual liberty, those that
believe in limited federal powers, or believe states have Rights
independent of the federal oversight. All I might note are enshrined
in that "radical" document know as our
Constitution.
<http://www.infowars.com/dod-training-manual-suggests-extremist-founding-fathers-would-not-be-welcome-in-todays-military/>http://www.infowars.com/dod-training-manual-suggests-extremist-founding-fathers-would-not-be-welcome-in-todays-military/

Regardless of the pretence it is very obvious that our government is
in planning to have the capability to point war machines and guns at
the American domestic populace in overwhelming capacity. Troubling,
YOU BETCHA!!!

Of interest, A recent letter from a friend in New England whom here I
will call Mr. B. in purple.  Doug Smith

He (?) is also forcing Home visits without authorization by law
enforcement. The Russian Troops are ERCACOM troops, the Russian
equivalent to our FEMA and have been a part of Russia's military
since 1994 when formed by Vladimir Putin. I have seen undetermined
but what I think to b UN equipment on flatbed trucks near an
abandoned AFB in NH, the former Pease AFB. when I went for a closer
look, the equipment mostly covered by a tarp in a public parking lot
in Seabrook, NH
seemed to be manufactured by Mercedes. All American equipment is
supposed to come from, American manufacturers and, I was warned off
by a gun toting SOB carrying A Sig Sauer pistol and speaking with a
European Accent, possibly German. I do not like what I am seeing and
hearing and we need desperately to get Congress to IMPEACH Obama NOW,
before he can order these troops into American cities. In the
meantime, it brings to mind the thought of why OUR troops are not
being trained to do what may be necessary? They have been essentially
disarmed and I think that administration does not trust them to fire
on American citizens if ordered to do so and Obama was asking that
Question at military bases he visited last year. We may ALL have some
very hard choices to make in the very near future. I hope not, but
you have known me for long enough to know I have been predicting that
this would eventually happen; now it appears at least, that it may
damn well be ongoing as I write. Government, especially THIS ONE, is
NEVER to be trusted.