[Rushtalk] James O'Keefe Gets A Funny Rant........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 30 17:26:44 MDT 2013

Politics

James O’Keefe confronts his old nemesis ­ and hilarity ensues

By
<http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/themes/dctwo/authorbio.php?user=johnsoncharles>Charles
C. Johnson 2:32 PM 08/26/2013
[]

[]

<http://dailycaller.com/email-this/?postid=3833633>
Email This Article

<http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/26/james-okeefe-confronts-his-old-nemesis-and-hilarity-ensues/?print=1>
Print This Article

[]
    *
    []

    *
    []

    *
<http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2013%2F08%2F26%2Fjames-okeefe-confronts-his-old-nemesis-and-hilarity-ensues%2F&media=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn01.dailycaller.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2FScreen-Shot-2013-08-26-at-1.55.34-PM-e1377539805695-300x128.png&guid=qERFQf9KJC6t&description=James%20O%E2%80%99Keefe%20confronts%20his%20old%20nemesis%20%E2%80%94%20and%20hilarity%20ensues>0

Conservative filmmaker and activist James O’Keefe
confronted the former U.S. attorney who prosecuted him in an amusing new video.

O’Keefe was attempting to give a copy of his
bestselling book to his old nemesis Jim Letten,
now a dean at Tulane University School of Law. In
the book, O’Keefe alleges that Letten’s close
ties to Sen. Mary Landrieu and President Barack
Obama influenced his decision to prosecute O’Keefe.

In January 2010, James O’Keefe and three men were
charged by Letten’s office with malicious intent
to damage Landrieu’s office phone systems.
O’Keefe was sentenced to three years’ probation,
100 hours of community service, and a $1,500 fine
in what he says was an unjust prosecution.

After not finding Letten at home and offering a
book to Letten’s wife, O’Keefe left a message on
Letten’s office voicemail asking to meet with
Letten as a prospective law student. O’Keefe has
completed one year of law school.

When O’Keefe arrived at Tulane University he was
greeted by campus police. Letten, who had been
waiting for O’Keefe, then launched into a tirade.

WATCH:

“Listen to me,” Letten said. “Listen to me,
hobbits, okay? Listen to me. Listen to me. Pay
attention to me. Listen to me. You went to my
house. You terrorized my wife. You are violating
federal law. You are violating state law. You’re
trespassing. You’re a nasty, little cowardly
spud. All of you. You’re hobbits. You are less
than I could ever tell you. You are scum.”

“Don’t ever, don’t ever, ever get close to my
family again,” Letten continued. “Do you
understand? Do you understand? I didn’t prosecute
your case, asshole! I recused. I recused. I
recused
I recused from your case
Listen to me.
Listen to me. Listen to me. You violating federal
law. You spend your life as a snail. You do weird
little political things. You’re a horse’s ass.”

<https://twitter.com/ChuckCJohnson>Follow Charles on Twitter