[Rushtalk] Tuffy the Clown

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Aug 30 20:29:09 MDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 12:52 -0400, Frosty wrote:

> At 05:53 AM 8/30/2013 -0700, Steven Laib wrote:
>
> > Why wouldn't Obama assume that he's the anti-Christ.  After the
> > messiah complex speech he made after the 2010 election one has to
> > wonder.  Frankly, I think his narcissism may be a clinical
> > psychosis.
> >
> > SDL
>

> I sure wish someone would test the theory.

I wish he would try it himself by trying to walk to Cuba from Florida.

Perhaps he is being saved by GOD for something spectacular and nasty.

I seem to remember one politician who was proclaimed by a follower to be
deity in the Bible being struck down by an Angle of GOD and eaten by
worms while alive.

CWSIV