[Rushtalk] Local Nuts With A Penn's Woods Flavor

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 15:04:45 MST 2013

At 02:12 PM 2/1/2013, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

>Looks are definitely an indicator of
>intelligence, and are most definitely relevant
>to any political or scientific
>exchange.  Leaving out looks when discussing
>science, mathematics, etc. is overlooking the
>most significant evidence/proof one could offer
>to support one’s position. I am glad you use
>this as your primary evidence of your claim that
>she is one of the biggest lunatics on the planet. How big is she?  6’4”? 7’9”?

         Barely five feet. I don't think she
comes past my elbow. Paul Krugman is another and
I understand he's pretty short, too. Fracking and
drilling go back more than 60 years without
incident - until now. She has gas appliances in
her residence. Where she think it comes from?

>  She’s writing about drilling and fracking, and
> you counter with an attack on her position on
> global warming and her looks. Great come-back.

         Doesn't matter.........long as we keep
listening to Chicken Littles and frauds, America
will never become energy independent. I made the
point about global warming because she continues
to insist there's "scientific evidence" to
support the theory. I wrote a letter to the
editor back when "Climategate" was a big story
and her response was that "Climategate was debunked."

         Why? Is it because she said so? Sorry, I
didn't get the memo. This woman is a complete
fraud and I wouldn't believe a thing she said
even if she put her right hand on Jesus Christ!