[Rushtalk] Local Nuts With A Penn's Woods Flavor

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 18:45:52 MST 2013

At 07:23 PM 2/1/2013, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

>          Barely five feet. I don't think she
> comes past my elbow. Paul Krugman is another
> and I understand he's pretty short, too.
>
>Then I guess neither is likely the biggest.  But
>then, only one person can be the
>biggest.  Right?  I mean – that’s the significance of the superlative.

         She's second from the right...............you tell me, alright?

[]

>Fracking and drilling go back more than 60 years without incident - until now.
>
>I don’t know – either way. Just because we have
>been doing something for 60 years doesn’t make
>it safe.  Doesn’t make it unsafe either.

         Stephen, trust me......this woman is
against fracking, drilling, coal
mining.......just about everything. Coal mining
is the least safe of the three because of mine
subsidence, roofs collapsing onto miners,
trapping them underground, and more. Fracking is
completely safe and has been for 60 years.

>I would hope that, over 60 years, we are
>learning something.  And I hope we would apply
>that knowledge objectively.  Wow.  When’s the
>last time we have seen objectivity on either political side?
>
>She has gas appliances in her residence. Where she think it comes from?
>
>Sears?

         Hey, do you do standup?