[Rushtalk] Local Nuts With A Penn's Woods Flavor

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 21:29:11 MST 2013

No.  I don't judge on looks.

From: rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com [mailto:rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com] On
Behalf Of John A. Quayle
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 5:46 PM
To: Rushtalk Discussion List; 'Rushtalk Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] Local Nuts With A Penn's Woods Flavor

At 07:23 PM 2/1/2013, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

         Barely five feet. I don't think she comes past my elbow. Paul
Krugman is another and I understand he's pretty short, too.

Then I guess neither is likely the biggest.  But then, only one person can
be the biggest.  Right?  I mean - that's the significance of the
superlative.

         She's second from the right...............you tell me, alright?

          []
<https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/558180_583913551089_1756994593_
n.jpg>

Fracking and drilling go back more than 60 years without incident - until
now.

I don't know - either way. Just because we have been doing something for 60
years doesn't make it safe.  Doesn't make it unsafe either.

         Stephen, trust me......this woman is against fracking, drilling,
coal mining.......just about everything. Coal mining is the least safe of
the three because of mine subsidence, roofs collapsing onto miners, trapping
them underground, and more. Fracking is completely safe and has been for 60
years.

I would hope that, over 60 years, we are learning something.  And I hope we
would apply that knowledge objectively.  Wow.  When's the last time we have
seen objectivity on either political side?

She has gas appliances in her residence. Where she think it comes from?

Sears?

        Hey, do you do standup?