[Rushtalk] Just Sickening!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 21:30:52 MST 2013

You're white, you're guilty, you're dead!

Black sentenced to life for shooting 3 of 'enemy'

Published: 3 hours ago
author-image
  by <http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/>Colin
Flaherty <mailto:colin at colinflaherty.com>Email |
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/>Archive
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed>
rss feed
<http://www.wnd.com/author/cflaherty/feed> Subscribe to feed
Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and
author of <http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/>"White
Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence
to America and how the media ignore it." Follow
him on
<http://twitter.com/@ColinFlaherty>Twitter.<http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/youre-white-youre-guilty-youre-dead/#>More

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more
reporting than any other journalist on what
appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing
black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND
features these reports to counterbalance the
virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to
their concerns that reporting such incidents
would be inflammatory or even racist. WND
considers it racist not to report racial abuse
solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

EDITOR’S NOTE: The links in the following report
may contain offensive language.

He was black and angry. They were white and
guilty, just the way he learned in school.  So he shot them.

That’s the evidence that has emerged from the
Atlanta trial of Nkosi Thandiwe, who has been
sentenced to life in prison plus 65 years for
shooting three white girls last year. One died, one is paralyzed.

<http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/thandiwe-admits-to-shooting-my-mind-was-blank/nWBB2/>According
to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Thandiwe
testified the reason he purchased a gun probably
was “to enforce beliefs he’d developed about
white people during his later years as an
anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.”

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had
colonized the world, and as a result of that, we
see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of
slavery, it was something that needed to be
answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

The report says the night before the shooting, he
was at a “Peace Party,” and was enraged that two white people were there.

“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset
Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”

A jury found him guilty of murder – following a
decision by a judge that just because he learned
crazy things in school, that did not make him too crazy to stand trial.

<http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violend-and-the-media-silence/>See
the Big List of black mob violence.

<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/?p=1312>According
to the CBS affiliate in Atlanta:

Thandiwe said during his last few years in
college, his history studies changed his thoughts
about how some white people treated black people.

“In terms of slavery and race, it was something
that needed to be answered for. I saw it as
something that the black community hasn’t
recovered from so my initial way to handle that
was to spread information to help combat some of
the ignorance that was in the black community
about our history,” said Thandiwe.
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but you were trying to
spread the message of making white people the
enemy,” asked Assistant District Attorney Linda Dunikoski.
“Yes,” replied Thandiwe.

The shootings were Thandiwe’s second episode of
racial violence in less than a month. Thandiwe
assailed a visiting courier with racial epithets
and had to be physically restrained from striking
and causing harm to visitors at a parking garage
where he worked, said WSBTV News in Atlanta.

Racial resentment is the new mother’s milk of
education, said a prison psychologist who did not
wish to be identified. Students, black and white,
learn from their earliest days that blacks are
victims and powerless to fight racism, he said.

Not just in school, but also in churches and from their parents, he said.

The attitude of victimization breeds resentment and violence.

“But most dangerous of all, black students are
taught they are not responsible for their
behavior because they are the victims of white
racism,” he said. “I see that every day in the prison where I work.”

Examples abound: In
<http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/10-cell-phone-and-a-bullet-to-head/>Wilmington,
N.C., Joshua Proutey was recently shot in the
head and killed while being robbed by four black
people who had targeted him because white people “were bound to have money.”

One of the confessed killers, a 17-year old, said
he did not like being “stereotyped as a tough guy.”

In Chicago,
<http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/white-and-black-dont-mix/>the
city recently agreed to pay $22.5 million to the
victim of black mob violence because she was
white and the city police released her into a
“predominantly black” area, placing her in
danger. A Harvard professor testified that
because of what he called Routine Activities
Theory, violence is an expected result in that situation.

In Wilmington, Del., the pastor of one of the
largest black congregations in the state said:
“This violence in our community – you don’t think
it has something to do with the last 400 years?”

Rev. Lawrence M. Livingston told the News
Journal. “We didn't create this stuff – all this mess.”

The comments came just a few days after a crowd
of black people beat a white clergyman near Livingston’s church.

These are just a few of the more than 400
examples of racial violence and lawlessness in
more than 80 cities documented in
<http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/>“White Girl Bleed
a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

The flip side of the rising tide of black mob
violence is what the prison psychologist calls “infantile omnipotence:”

This is the feeling that because something has
not happened to you directly, you can ignore it.
Like an infant who thinks it is not vulnerable to
any danger because all it has ever known is the safety of the womb or the crib.

This is what accounts for widespread willingness
to ignore the violence among members of the media
and some members of the public, he said.

“Black people have been encouraged to hate whites
and to discriminate against them from the
so-called civil rights leaders,” said author and
syndicated talk show host
<http://www.bondaction.org/content/jesseleepeterson>Jesse
Lee Peterson: “And that is evil. The evil will
get worse from generation to generation if you don’t deal with it.”

Taleeb Starkes is a social worker, film maker and
author of the book called <http://www.blksvsnggrs.com/>“The Un-Civil War.”

“These schools are reinforcing the long-existing,
deep-rooted, victimization gospel that’s
religiously practiced in the African-American
community,” said Starkes. “Moreover, denunciation
of this victimization gospel by any
African-American is sacrilegious and leads to the
questioning of ‘blackness.’ Even scarier is the
fact that this ideology is spawning urban
terrorists whose actions are always justified by
another tenet of the victimization gospel called
P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder).”

Starkes continued, “Combined with the race
peddlers and the mainstream media’s intentional
portrayal of African-Americans as permanent
victims incapable of hate-crimes, this
self-defeating ideology has become a societal
toxin. Consequently, any Black-on-White crime,
regardless of viciousness, is essentially
interpreted as Black ‘payback’ instead of Black
crime. Alternatively, had this urban terrorist
been a bloodthirsty White supremacist who
mercilessly killed two unsuspecting Black women,
Negro-geddon would have commenced.”

<http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violend-and-the-media-silence/>See
the Big List of black mob violence.
Read more at