[Rushtalk] Obama cares

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sat Feb 2 06:34:03 MST 2013

Previous paragraphs specify the fines/penalties are to be included when filing taxes.  I can't find the proposed chapter B, sub chapter 68 referred to. The language seems to say the  HHS Secretary can not file liens to collect the penalty, but I'm not sure that is the same as saying it wouldn't be business as usual when it comes time for the IRS to collect the "taxes" (*SCOTUS approved name for penalties) you owe.

Tom