[Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Wed Feb 6 13:21:24 MST 2013

--- On Wed, 2/6/13, Carl Spitzer <Winblows at lavabit.com> wrote:

From: Carl Spitzer <Winblows at lavabit.com>
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
To: rushtalk at csdco.com
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 12:03 PM

On Sun, 2012-12-30 at 07:29 -0800, Tom Matiska wrote:

Point is someone less liberal or more conservative is a better choice than the mess we have now.   What is the point of sitting on the sidelines and wondering why the only team  on the field is winning?   I'm not going to forfeit every election while I wait for a second coming of Reagan.

You had the second coming of Reagan in Ron Paul.  Did you vote for him or for a worthless liberal of either party?

CWSIV

Ron Paul's dislike of Reagan was well noted in his letter of resignation from the Republican Party back in the 80's.... .he was no 2nd coming of Reagan.

Tom