[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 17:08:10 MST 2013

At 06:36 PM 2/11/2013, Stephen A. Frye wrote:

> [...]

         Again, it's a mindset, as predicted by
Michael Savage........he predicted lawlessness in
October of 2008. We're there. If you refuse to
acknowledge it, that's YOUR problem. We're at the
stage where anything goes and the Constitution
means nothing. Don't wanna see it? I can't help
you. There's no more protection or law that helps
the average schmuck. It's sad and you don't see it! - jaq