[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 18:44:33 MST 2013

John, you are ignoring facts.  But who needs those, anyway?  Right?  Are you
using valid statistics, John, or just your own observations?   Your post
here is purely emotional and devoid of any facts or data.  "Michael Savage
says" is not data.  Like I wrote, John:   your conclusions on this do not
follow from the real, available data.  Non sequitur.  Textbook example.

My only point here is to quit blaming Obama for everything.  I don't like
him.  I despise him.  But he is no more fully at fault than Bush was.  He is
not fomenting crime, he is not promoting crime, and he is not tolerating
crime - any more than Bush or any other president.  When you try to pin all
of this on him - or when the liberals try to pin it all on Bush - you/they
lose all credibility.  There is no difference between what you are doing and
what the libs try to do to the conservatives.  One in the same.
Indistinguishable.