[Rushtalk] This is pathetic.

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 20:38:35 MST 2013

Sorry, I won't buy into this.  If I do, then I also buy into Bush committing
war crimes, and we are still even.

I will not get into the political battle of Holder, Obama, Bush, torture,
none of that.  No one can win those discussions.

And I still assert my original point.  Obama is not responsible for present
day crime any more than Bush was during his tenure in office.  John blames
Obama for everything from crime to bad breath, and that is absolutely no
different than Obama and the democrats blaming Bush for everything.  No
difference whatsoever - Michael Savage notwithstanding.  SSDD.